Appsecure & OWASP Foundation
Appsecure has been actively involved with the OWASP foundation for many years.
AppSecure is the only active Australian corporate member of OWASP and supports
its mission to provide a standard approach to Application security coupled with
the vast knowledge and resources collected over the years, making OWASP the only
dedicated source for Application Security.
Appsecure has been involved with many OWASP projects such as:
- OWASP OpenSAMM SDLC (www.opensamm.org)
- OWASP Top Ten (www.owasp.org)
- OWASP Developer Guide (www.owasp.org)
- OWASP PHP Project (www.owasp.org)
- OWASP Committee's (www.owasp.org)
Appsecure team organised & managed the successful OWASP 2008 and OWASP 2009
conferences in Australia. Our team is currently orgnaisingthe OWASP 2012 Asia
Pacific conference to be held in April 2012 in Sydney, Australia.